Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MOZART: Sexual Discipline

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. One of History’s greatest musicians had strong sexual morals which no doubt contributed to his advanced mental creative powers. Can I prove it? YES!

Just look at the letter Mozart wrote to his father concerning his desire for marriage in the year 1781 when he was age 25 and had already established himself as a power house Musician:  

The

voice of nature speaks as loud in me as in others, louder,

perhaps, than in many a big strong lout of a fellow. I

simply cannot live as most young men do in these days.

In the first place, I have too much religion; in the second

place, I have too great a love of my neighbor and too

high a feeling of honor to seduce an innocent girl; and,

in the third place, I have too much horror and disgust, too

much dread and fear of diseases and too much care for my

health to fool about with whores. So I can swear that I

have never had relations of that sort with any woman.

Besides, if such a thing had occurred, I should not have

concealed it from you; for, after all, to err is natural enough

in a man, and to err once would be mere weakness

although indeed I should not undertake to promise that

if I had erred once in this way, I should stop short at one

slip. However, I stake my life on the truth of what I have

told you.

 You see Seminal Retention is terrific for the brain, because all of the retained Lecithin in the blood stream (instead of being busted out) feeds the brain and regenerates and invigorates it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment